welCome to NotHing

thEre is notHing
eVEn notHing



۱۳۸۸ اسفند ۱۵, شنبه

What I expect to know by the end of this course?

I don’t want and don’t even expect to learn all I want to about this language by the end of this course; still, all I want to know is to learn how to use English which is the main language used all over the world. I know English is the language through which I can access masterpieces in art & science, which are the essence and the cradle of modern communication & culture-making thoughts; therefore, I expect by the end of this course to be able, at least, to communicate, read, write and translate as an intermediate user of English. Afterwards, I would like to be able to write and communicate effectively; read effective thoughts, biographies & attitudes; be an audience and analyzer of music, movie, scene, etc; translate new ways of thinking and visions towards life, death & people. Concisely, at the end of this course I just want to learn how I can survive in these areas & not to be a repetition! To be in a way that leads to creating something new; to be effective, not affected...
Amandment:
As we know foundation is the most important part of any structure; If we have a good foundation we would be sure of the security, firmness & capability of enduring new parts and materials of building.
Like buildings, foundation of languages structure  is Grammer; Its the basis of language & by learning it, good enough, we can be sure of other parts of languge, i.e. writing, speaking, reading, etc.
As i said before by the end of this course, i'd like to know English grammer good enough to be able to go on... .




هیچ نظری موجود نیست:

ارسال یک نظر